- Do you think you have what it takes to become a social entrepreneur?
- Do you want to gain new skills while improving your community?
We are looking for creative individuals, groups and organisations to take part in an exciting new training programme focused on the recovery, reuse and sale of ‘waste’ materials with the aim of helping your community develop new skills, generate income and employment opportunity.
Through a series of specially designed training sessions participants will explore and develop social enterprises around either high value metals or textiles depending on your skills, preference and interest.
The training will:
· Build and develop the skills, confidence and knowledge to set up, run and market your own community based enterprise
· Target the recovery of ‘waste’ items effectively diverting them from landfill.
· Generate income and employment opportunity in your local community
The three training sessions will be 9th 16th and 30th May 2013, location TBC.
Please share this information with your members or anyone who you think may be interested.
For more information or to register interest please contact Ben Hudson at LSx by phone on 020 7234 9405 or by email at email@example.com
Please express interest as soon as possible as places are limited. NB this opportunity is available to Hounslow residents only.
This programme is being delivered by London Sustainability Exchange in partnership London Community Resource Network and Tree Shepherd for the London Borough of Hounslow.