Come along and enjoy
– Food and education stalls
– Talks and cooking demonstrations from a local chef on food sustainability and recipe ideas
– Free giveaways, including tote bags and tip cards.
There will also be an opportunity to make your own smoothie with a smoothie bike.
Also look out for campaign’s roadshows across the borough, where visitors can learn about its three key messages and receive giveaway items including area-specific tote bags, caddies, liners and stickers to give individual caddies some personality.
The following roadshows are planned so far:
- Outside Waitrose in Chiswick – 356-362 Chiswick High Road W4 5TA on Friday, 15 March 2019, or Thursday, 21 March, between 11am – 2pm.
- Morrisons, Brentford – 228 -246 High Street, Brentford TW8 OAB on Thursday, 7 March 2019, between 11am – 4pm.
- Outside Co-op in Isleworth – 33 South Street, Isleworth TW7 7AL on Tuesday, 5 March, and Monday, 18 March, between 11am – 2pm
The campaign is awaiting confirmation from other sites across the borough, so keep checking the campaign website.
BRAG will not take a stall at this event, but we do hope as many Braggers as possible will attend and support this very worthy initiative.
Small Change, Big Difference is an initiative by the London Borough of Hounslow to help borough residents make small food changes to lead healthier and more sustainable lives, while being mindful of food waste.